Cookie files contain specific information, usually in the form of text files, and are stored on the device of the Website User to assist in the process of using the specific Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website that has generated them, the period of time over which they are stored on the end user’s device, and other detailed information (e.g. session numbers).
Cookie files are recorded on the device of the Website’s User, and are accessed by:
– the operator of Mayday Poland, ul. Wyzwolenia 65, 43-300 Bielsko-Biała, Poland;
– cooperating service/advertising companies (the so-called “third party cookies”).
Cookie files are used to:
– adapt the content of the Website to the User’s preferences and to optimize the use of the Website; in particular, cookie files make it possible to recognize the device of the Website User and to display the Website properly, in a manner that is suitable for the User’s individual needs;
– create statistical reports providing a deeper understanding of the manner in which the Website Users use the services, which, in turn, makes it possible to improve their structure and content;
– maintain the Website User’s session and ensure that all functionalities of the Website are available;
– provide the Users with advertising content that is better suited to their individual interests.
The following types of cookie files are also used on the Website:
– “essential” cookies that enable the User to take advantage of the services offered by the Website, e.g. authentication cookies are used to gain access to services requiring authentication, or cookies used to maintain the User’s session;
– “efficiency” cookies that enable the collection of information about the manner in which the Website is being used;
– “functional” cookies that enable the settings and personalization features selected by the User to be remembered – e.g. the language, region, font size, website appearance, etc.;
– “advertising” cookies that enable the Users to be provided with advertising content that is better suited to their personal interests.
In many cases website browsers accept the storage of cookies on the User’s device by default. Website Users may modify their cookie settings at any time. Web browser settings may be modified to block automatic acceptance of cookies or to inform the user about each instance in which they are stored on the Website User’s device. Detailed information on handling cookie files is available in the web browser’s settings tab.
The Website operator hereby informs that restrictions concerning the use of cookie files may impact certain functionalities of the Website.
Cookie files stored on the Website User’s device may be also used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.